Friday, June 10, 2016

Diva Motherf****r by Jihene Charrad | Publishing event





meet the (very beautiful) author!


meet yosra and sami





meet Arij 














meet the cutest people I've met this week 



 meet a pissed Arij

... and a pissed sami

insert Arij in the picture (cause she went home when this was taken..)



 Hello there!

Today Jihène Charrad, a tunisian blogger, posted her first book: Diva motherf****r! The publishing event took place today in Caosmitto and I had such a good time. I'm not going to dwell on the details because I already filmed a vlog (that needs to be edited) so expect that soon on my channel. I'm also going to review the book soon (hopefully very soon) so expect another post about that!
I'm writing this post at one am and I had such a long day so it's just that, check my links and more details will be up soon! And congrats Jihene!






No comments:

Post a Comment