Saturday, November 1, 2014

Where I get my books from

Hello there!

My greatest struggle as a reader is where to find English books. If you're not from Tunisia, let me explain: THERE IS NOT ENOUGH BOOKSTORES THAT SELL ENGLISH BOOKS. Let that sink in.
Today I thought I'd share with you wonderful readers where I get my books from.

1- The old library: 


This one is in England Street in Tunis. You can find some amazing books there but it's all about luck. I got "Life as we knew it" by Susan Beth Pfeffer from there (I reviewed it HERE). So definitely check it out.






(that's Souha's head)


2- A library behind Palmarium mall: 


Let's be clear about this one. It has English books, alright, but they are not famous and well-known books. Souha bought a book named Soul Murder from there and she loved it. The owner of the library promised to bring books by Stephenie Perkins and Rainbow Rowell... but they didn't arrive yet.









3- Al kitab


My fav! This one has AMAZING books that everyone would enjoy. I got most of my books from there and loved every single one of them. You can check their website HERE
















Check out full article HERE and please let me know if there are other places where I can shop for books. Remember to follow me on goodreads (link above). Until next time, keep reading.
x

2 comments:

  1. this is from where I buy my books

    http://bookwormdiary91.blogspot.com/2014/09/rue-des-tanneurs.html

    ReplyDelete