Monday, December 8, 2014

A rather large book haul (Book Haul #2)



Hello bookaholics! 

I kinda got a lot of books to show you. 
About three months ago, I did a book haul. Since then, I bought A LOT of books. Some are from Al Kitab library, but most of them are brought to me by a dear friend from Germany (Thank you again ,Mariem, if you're reading this ♥). 

Here are the 21 (gasp) books I bought: 

1- Percy Jackson and the Olympians By Rick Riordan

 
(I already read the series. It was so fun. I gave it four stars on goodreads) 


2- The first four books in the Vampire Acamedy series by Richelle Mead

(Currently reading the fifth book. I am so IN LOVE with the series. I'll review it very soon)

3- Love letters to the dead by Ava Dellaira


4- Since you've been gone by Morgan Matson 


5- Amy and Roger's epic detour also by Morgan Matson


6- Where things come back by John Corey Whaley


7- 172 hours on the moon by Johan Harstad


8- Miss Peregrine's house for peculiar children and Hollow city by Ransom Riggs

(There are a lot of creepy pictures in the books! They look amazing!)


9- Love, Rosie by Cecilia Ahern
I actually read this one. I LOVE it. My friend Souha actually wrote a review about it. Check it HERE.


10- The night circus by Erin Morgenstern


11- The 5th wave and the infinite sea by Rick Yancey


12- Fever Pitch by Nick Hornby




Books From Al-Kitab

The Lightning Thief : 15.5 dinars
The Sea of Monsters : 15.5 dinars 
The Titan's Curse : 15.5 dinars
The Battle of the Labyrinth : 15.5 dinars
The Last Olympian : 15.5 dinars

Vampire Academy : 18.5 dinars
Frostbite : 18.5 dinars
Shadow Kiss : 18.5 dinars
Blood Promise : 18.5 dinars

Fever Pitch : 21 dinars

No comments:

Post a Comment